September 6, 2011

What's in the works

This last year has been a time of great transition for me.  I've had a lot of challenges, and have had to pull up my roots more times than I care to.  

So, like many people in these times of change and challenge, I am reevaluating my life.  All of this transition has given me the opportunity to look at my life and decide what it is I really want.  Where do I want to be?  What does that look like?  How will I support myself in this new life, and what will I have to offer in service to the World?

I am answering the call to go home.  Not exactly home, but regionally home.  Northwest Ohio/Southeast Michigan is home for me.  There I will start my herb farm, build my clinical practice, and make an effort to be as sustainable as is practical.  I am especially interested in heirloom vegetables and heritage breeds.

Look for my Etsy store to be back up and running in the winter/early spring.  I will be available for herbal/nutritional consultations again soon, both in person and over the phone or video chat.  If there are herbs you would like me to grow, please send me an email.  I will start with what I use in my practice, and at risk herbs that grow well in my micro-climate.

Thanks for checking in, I'm excited for what's in store!

Green Blessings,
Heather Luttrell

No comments:

Need Healing?

I am available by appointment, my place or yours! Call 720.323.7319 to set your appointment today!
"Be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi

“In this age the fear of disease has developed until it has become a great power for harm, because it opens the door to those things we dread and makes it easier for their admission.”

Edward Bach, Heal Thyself

How you spend your money IS your vote.
Support those who support you.

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them. ~ Henry David Thoreau