May 16, 2010

Gem Essences

I had a beautiful time this weekend working on my continuing education. I participated in an Advanced Gem Essence Workshop in Boulder with my Mentor and Herbalist Sisters. It was a wonderful reconnection to the Pachamama, the Cosmos, the soul, and sweet Sisters.

Stones, Crystals, Gems, Rocks - they have so much medicine to share with us. The more you try, the more time you spend asking and listening, the clearer the messages are.

Gem Essences are similar to Flower Essences, in that they help us with our mental and emotional "stuff". Gems differ in that they offer more foundational/structural support, with some of them directly affecting the Chakras.

I use Gem Essences along with Flower Essences in my practice. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in learning more about how essences can help you with your process!

No comments:

Need Healing?

I am available by appointment, my place or yours! Call 720.323.7319 to set your appointment today!
"Be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi

“In this age the fear of disease has developed until it has become a great power for harm, because it opens the door to those things we dread and makes it easier for their admission.”

Edward Bach, Heal Thyself

How you spend your money IS your vote.
Support those who support you.

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them. ~ Henry David Thoreau