While my favorite way to provide teas for people is custom formulation, I do have some teas already prepared and ready for purchase. For custom blends, give me a call @ (720) 323-7319!
- Antioxidant Bomb ~ oh, yum! Fill a small jar 1/2 full of this herbal blend, then fill the jar to the top with a blend of low-glycemic fruit juices like cranberry, blueberry, pomegranate or black cherry. Let the jar hang out in the fridge overnight, and you will have a wonderful, jammy, flavonoid rich concoction to be enjoyed by the spoonful ~ straight or as a condiment.
- Aphrodisiac Infusion ~ Damiana and ginger help spice things up! The herbs in this blend feed your nervous system, move energy to your reproductive organs, increase circulation and make use of the symbolism of love. Share it with your sweetie!
- Chill-Out Smoking Blend ~ Catnip, Chamomile, Lemon Balm, Marshmallow, Peppermint & Spearmint combine to make a wonderfully soothing, non-addictive alternative to tobacco cigarettes.
- Demulcent Drink ~ a little of this goes a long way! Drink as a water replacement to help you hold onto your moisture and keep your cool in Colorado's semi-arid climate.
- Lovely Tea ~ This is a really nice tea for daily drinking. It is soothing and nourishing to the nervous system, looks pretty brewing in a jar, and tastes great!
- Nutritive Tea ~ Nutritious and delicious! A long infusion will help free the minerals in this pleasant yet rich brew.
- Peace Tea ~ the herbs in this tea are mild enough to be safe for all ages. Great before bed or anytime you're searching for a little more peace! This tea will also help to soothe an unhappy belly.
- Tonic Soup Herbs ~ these herbs are meant for slow cooking in a soup kettle or a crockpot. Ask me how to make broken bone soup!
- Tummy Tea ~ this tea is mild-tasting and soothing to an agitated digestive system. This tea is especially helpful for anyone eliminating a food allergen.